The Trooper is one of the most reliable helmets on the market and sets the standard for the next generation of helmets. The advanced design uses Sweet Protection’s Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fibre construction, which combines the elasticity of injection-moulded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fibre – making the shell hard enough to withstand severe stress, yet flexible enough for energy to be absorbed efficiently.
Trooper uses the unique Impact Shields technology – advanced EPS padding constructed with shields in various densities to distribute the pressure and absorb energy in the most efficient way.
The helmet has two adjustable air vents in the front that lead to dual channels running through the inner helmet for maximum breathability.
In addition, the Trooper has a moisture-wicking, polyester liner (treated with Polygiene®), removable ear pads and the OcciGrip system that easily lets you customize the fit of the helmet.
Comfort and Fit
- OcciGrip: provides a firm and comfortable fit with an adjustment system that is easy to use and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head.
- Indirect ventilation: built-in air channels between the shell and the liner, combined with direct inlets and outlets, create air circulation to cool your head.
- Open/close vents: easy to operate air inlets for on-the-go temperature adjustment.
- COOLMAX® liner: A stitched, full covering liner made from anti-allergenic and moisture-wicking COOLMAX®; provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures, and can easily be removed for washing.
- Artificial micro fur: Artificial micro fur-lined ear pads for extra warmth and comfort.
- Fitpads: allow the ultimate personalized fit for a precise and comfortable helmet fit.
- Removable, box constructed ear-pads.
Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 – CLASS B ASTM 2040-11