Durable protection wherever you may roam. With an injection-moulded and rubber-reinforced ABS shell, the Rambler is an all-rounder with great appeal. The absorption layer is equipped with Sweet Protection’s unique Impact Shields technology, an advanced EPS padding designed with shields in various densities to distribute and absorb energy as efficiently as possible. With such solid protection and great comfort, this helmet has the appetite for everything from park to powder. It is well ventilated, has a removable and washable COOLMAX® liner and the OcciGrip system lets you easily customize the fit. The Rambler also has removable ear pads.
The injection-moulded ABS Thermoplastic Shell is super impact-resistant due to its special rubber-toughened construction. It offers great durability and protection.
Impact absorption technology
Helmets with Impact Shields feature a moulded shock-absorbing EPS liner with impact shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is Sweet Protection’s premium impact protection technology. It distributes impacts from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in the crucial front and back zones where your head needs it.
Comfort and fit
- OcciGrip: A low-volume helmet adjustment system that is easy to use. The OcciGrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head.
- Direct ventilation: Six penetration-proof vents will keep your head cool.
- COOLMAX® liner: A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti-allergenic and moisture-wicking COOLMAX®; provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures and can easily be removed for washing.
- Fitpads: allow the ultimate personalized fit for a precise and comfortable helmet fit.
- Removable box-constructed ear pads.
Certification: EN 1077 CLASS B