The Igniter is a versatile, extremely lightweight and well-ventilated helmet with 26 inlet and exhaust vents. The injection-moulded ABS Superlight shell is rubber toughened, giving it a great strength-to-weight ratio.
The Impact Shields technology distributes pressure and absorbs energy through shields of different densities in the front and rear of the helmet. This is Sweet Protection’s premium impact protection technology; it distributes impacts from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in the crucial front and back zones where your head needs it.
The moisture-wicking, Polygiene®-treated, polyester liner is removable and washable and the OcciGrip system lets you easily customize the helmet’s fit.
Comfort and Fit
- OcciGrip: provides a firm and comfortable fit with an adjustment system that is easy to use and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head.
- Direct ventilation: Direct inlets and outlets ensure great airflow, and help regulate head temperature.
- Open/close vents: easy to operate air inlets for on-the-go temperature adjustment.
- COOLMAX® liner (Deep Sea version): a stitched, full covering liner made from anti-allergenic, moisture-wicking Coolmax, providing great comfort in a wide range of temperatures; easily removed for washing.
- Artificial micro fur (Pearl White version): a comfortable and warm micro fur liner; easily removed for washing.
- Fitpads: allow the ultimate personalized fit for a precise and comfortable helmet fit.
- Removable, box constructed ear-pads.
Weight: 500g (M/L)
Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 – Class B ASTM 2040-11