The Blaster MIPS is a new take on in-mould winter helmets, focusing on great coverage and high performance. EPS shock absorbing material is moulded directly into a lightweight and strong Polycarbonate shell and fused together to create an inseparable bond, resulting in a very lightweight helmet with great performance.
This version of the Blaster incorporates the Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS), a technology designed to dramatically reduce rotational forces to the brain and, as a result, reduce brain injuries.
The sides have integrated ABS side-impact hard shells. Impact absorption is handled through integrated impact shields, which optimize the impact geometry, distributing impacts over a larger surface area.
Channelled ventilation links up eight outlets, ensuring plenty of breathability through the liner.
The helmet fits great, is easily adjustable with the help of OcciGrip and is topped off with a 1mm polycarbonate shell.
Comfort and Fit
- OcciGrip: provides a firm and comfortable fit with an adjustment system that is easy to use and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head.
- Direct ventilation: Direct inlets and outlets ensure great airflow, and help regulate head temperature.
- Moisture-wicking polyester liner: quick drying, removable and washable; Polygiene® anti-odour treated.
- Fitpads: allow the ultimate personalized fit for a precise and comfortable helmet fit.
- Removable, box constructed ear-pads.
- Channeled ventilation: air channels in the EPS core link intakes and outlets and generate an efficient flow of air.
Weight: 430g (M/L)
Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 – Class B ASTM 2040-11