The SCOTT Air MTN 32 backpack combines mountaineering- and ski-specific features in clever and simple ways, helping to make your time in the mountains more enjoyable. Specific features include top and back panel access, a well-organized external avalanche pocket, and SCOTT’s patented Diacomp ski carry system.
- Diacomp Ski Carry System: by internally connecting the top-webbing loop to the bottom cable system, the SCOTT development team has achieved optimal weight distribution across the back. Connecting the two fixing points through the pack allows the system to compress the skis to the back of the pack when they are tightened down, thus eliminating any unwanted movement and providing even weight distribution.
- A-frame ski carry: once skis are placed in the cable loop, they can be secured at the top of the pack with webbing strap.
- Avalanche pocket: an external pocket specifically designed to offer quick access to your organized avalanche safety tools.
- Duofix helmet carry: The stowable helmet sleeve gives you two options: top-front or top-side position. So the helmet can be mounted on the pack even when skis are fixed diagonally.
- Goggle pocket: large goggle pocket can easily take two pairs of goggles. The fleece lining of the pocket stops the lenses getting scratched.
- Hydro-ready: interior sleeve for a hydration bladder; drinking tube integrated within the shoulder strap.
- Top-loading zip closure, plus fast-access back zip entry
- Ice tool carry system
- Removable hip belt with integrated tool loops
Volume: 32 litres
Approx. weight: 1500g
Composition: shell fabric 100% Polyamid; lining 100% Polyester
Dimensions: height 60cm; width 26cm; depth 20cm