The SCOTT Air Free 24 Women’s backpack is the preferred choice for female freeskiers looking to take their essential gear off-piste. It offers clever, ski-specific features for all of your off-piste adventures. Feature include: the Duofix helmet-carrying system, a well-organized external avalanche pocket, and SCOTT’s patented Diacomp Ski Carry System.
- Diacomp Ski Carry System: by internally connecting the top-webbing loop to the bottom cable system, the SCOTT development team has achieved optimal weight distribution across the back. Connecting the two fixing points through the pack allows the system to compress the skis to the back of the pack when they are tightened down, thus eliminating any unwanted movement and providing even weight distribution.
- A-frame ski carry: once skis are placed in the cable loop, they can be secured at the top of the pack with webbing strap.
- Avalanche pocket: an external pocket specifically designed to offer quick access to your organized avalanche safety tools.
- Duofix helmet carry: The stowable helmet sleeve gives you two options: top-front or top-side position. So the helmet can be mounted on the pack even when skis are fixed diagonally.
- Goggle pocket: large goggle pocket can easily take two pairs of goggles. The fleece lining of the pocket stops the lenses getting scratched.
- Hydro-ready: interior sleeve for a hydration bladder; drinking tube integrated within the shoulder strap.
- Back entry zip entry
- Separate avalanche rescue equipment pocket
- Patented Diacomp diagonal ski carry system
- Ice tool carry system
- Hip belt with integrated tool loop and zip pocket
- Female ergonomic shape shoulder strap
Volume: 22 litres
Approx. weight: 1300g
Composition: shell fabric 100% Polyamid; lining 100% Polyester
Dimensions: height 50cm; width 26cm; depth 17cm