- Protection: TÜV-certified, based on DIN ISO 13992:2007; compatible with all touring ski boots featuring PinTech inserts and satisfying DIN ISO Norm 9523.
- Climbing aids: Pole basket independent; very easy to reach and to adjust.
- XXL Power Transmitter: The heel construction is a revolution for any PinTech binding; super-wide and far apart contact points hold the boot heel along a broad surface on the outermost edge; highly direct power transmission to the ski.
- Brake: Self-locking in walking mode; immediately reactivated when binding is switched into ski mode; quick and easy to replace.
- Walk/Ski modes: quickly and securely change between walk and ski mode; perfect functionality guaranteed, even in critical situations.
- Ultralight technologies: Carbon rails, hot-forged aluminium parts
- Weight: Including screws and brake – 730g/pcs; including screws, but without brake – 650g/pcs.
- Integrated crampon adapter
- Sixpack Power Springs: Greater energy absorption and contact pressure; grips the boot powerfully; six high-performance steel springs instead of the conventional four; higher spring compression.
- Easy step-in, due to individually-adjustable boot stops.
- Wide drill pattern: mounting screws positioned as wide as possible (38mm) to ensure optimal power transmission.