Versatile, reliable, go-anywhere climbing skins. These definitive climbing skins now fit an even broader range of ski lengths with up to 16cm of length adjustment. Effortless glide, solid traction and super-secure attachment system; go higher, faster!
All G3 Alpinist skins come with a G3 Trim Tool, G3 Skin Savers and G3’s new Skin Wallet.
- Innovative, laminated tip connector: with new, low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- New tail connector: with 16cm of length adjustment range and new ‘pop up’ feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on.
- Removable rip strip: reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium plush: proprietary, lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super-durable nylon plush.
- Non-toxic adhesive
- PFOA-free: G3’s new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Materials: Synthetic plush; non-toxic, solvent-free adhesive; curved, low profile tip connector with self-aligning stainless steel hands.
Please phone the shop on 01479 811788 or ask on Facebook for lengths and widths required.
Also available separately: Twin-tip connectors. A new tail connection system designed to securely attach any tailed G3 skin to a twin-tip ski. Using the same self-aligning stainless steel hands as the Alpinist tip connector, the new twin-tip connector easily slips onto all G3 tail straps and offers a reliable, foolproof tail attachment for all twin-tip skis. Please phone 01479 811788 for a separate price for these.