Featuring a new, next-generation blend of rocker, sidecut and construction, each element of the CHAM 2.0 has been re-thought, re-designed, and re-shaped to deliver maximum versatility and the hard-charging freeride performance that’s synonymous with CHAM. At 107mm underfoot, the all-new CHAM 2.0 107 provides adaptable freeride performance no matter where the snow takes you.
- Powder profile: A five-point sidecut with long tip rocker, camber underfoot and slight tail rocker to deliver effortless manoeuvrability and float combined with confident hard-snow performance.
- Tip & tail rocker: Dynastar’s most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip and a slight tail rocker. The camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption and edge grip; the moderate tip and slight tail rocker provide instinctive turn initiation, easy manoeuvrability and effortless floatation.
- Sandwich construction: Full wood cores, fibreglass and metal laminates, and full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- The Paulownia wood cores reduce the ski weight by 25%. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fibre laminates developed by the Race Department, guaranteeing powerful, less-fatiguing, stability and performance whether touring or skiing all-mountain.
- Binding reinforcement under the binding mount area, in compliance with ISO 8364, ensures compatibility with all ski binding mounts (Alpine, touring, telemark, etc) provided the mounting screws are also compliant with these standards.
|Sizes||165, 174, 183, 189|
|Rocker||Tip & tail rocker|