Among walk-mode bindings, the Diamir Scout 11 offers the broadest range of use. With its outstanding all-mountain performance, everything – from tough alpine ski touring to powder riding or a day on the slopes – is pure, unadulterated fun.
Trendsetting Compact Tech
The latest safety technology is integrated in the exceptionally torsion-resistant and light Compact Module. The Compact Module is also the focal point for all other functions, from walk mode comfort to ease-of-use and safety, the excellent downhill qualities, and – not least – the reason for the light weight of this bar design. The activating crampon is another sophisticated technical feature of this system.
Diamir Scout 11 – for ambitious ski touring enthusiasts and multi-talented skiers
The Diamir Scout 11 is the right binding for combined use in any terrain – for ski tours and on the slopes. It is also the lightest bar/frame binding, a compact package of high-quality materials and innovative design.
The lightest bar/frame binding
Advantages compared to touring bindings with conventional frame design:
- Superior walk mode comfort
- Best all-around qualities
- Unparalleled lateral stability in uphill mode
- Lightest weight
- Easiest to use
- The only activating crampon
At a glance:
- Lateral safety release, frontal safety release.
- Easy step-in/step-out.
- Comfort Lock: switching between uphill and downhill mode using a ski pole is just as easy and quick as changing the walk mode levels.
- Comfort Lever for four walk mode levels (0°/3°/9°/13°). Change between four optimally synchronized walk mode levels very simply using your ski pole.
- Axion Tech – easy-activation crampons: mounted to the bottom of the binding with just a few easy steps. Flip it up to disengage them and climb as if no crampons were attached. Simply flip the blade down with a ski pole, as needed, to engage the crampons without stepping out of the binding.
Technical data and boot compatibility
Ski width: > 67mm
Weight: 790g (unit without ski brake)
Position: height 37mm from the top edge of the ski
Standard ski brake: 80/90
Sizes and boot sole length: SM: 260–315mm, ML: 285–340mm, XL: 330–370mm