Women’s-specific ski made for piste skiing and variable snow conditions; a stable ski with very quick edge-to-edge transition.
Slighter softer than the unisex version, the Ova Birdie is nonetheless a vigorous ski and stable and dynamic when carving. Its 85 mm waist and light front rocker mean that it’s also fit for skiing on the outskirts of the piste.
- Narrow width: 85 mm waist.
- Light rocker = stability, small pivot, good edge grip, float.
- Extra long classic camber = classic camber underfoot with an extended ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Short turning radius and narrower width (85 mm) = reactivity, speedy edge transition, short carved turns.
- Energetic flex but softer than the unisex Ova = pop, stability, performance.