Built for technical alpine ascents and demanding ski descents, the Procline Support combines support with exceptional agility.
The patent-pending 360° rotating cuff delivers unrivaled vertical and lateral ankle freedom while climbing, then locks down for the stiffness and power transfer necessary for skiing.
The thermoformable Procline Support liner provides flexible support, the patent-pending Hybrid Closure System’s design secures the foot, and a full-coverage gaiter seals out snow.
- Weatherproof construction
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Forward lean: 14°
- Vertical rotation: forward +50°, backward -25°
- Lateral rotation: 23° internal, 12° external
Footwear Outsole Construction
Durable dual-compound Vibram® sole with specially designed tread pattern improves edge control, heel braking and smearing while climbing.
- Shell: Grilamid®
- Spoiler: Grilamid® 60% fibreglass
- Gaiter: High density CORDURA® with TPU reinforcements
- Sole: Vibram® Procline dual compound rubber
- Liner: Procline Support thermoformable EVA liner
- Cuff: Grilamid® 30% carbon fibre charged