The first ski alpinism boot with revolutionary 360° rotating cuff for unmatched climbing and ski performance.
The patent-pending 360° rotating cuff delivers unrivaled vertical and lateral ankle agility while climbing or skinning.
On the descent, the cuff’s carbon-fibre charged construction improves stiffness and power transfer without adding weight or sacrificing agility.
The thermoformable Procline Support liner combines support with flexibility, and a full-coverage gaiter seals out snow.
- Weatherproof construction
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Vertical rotation: forward +50°, backward -25°
- Lateral rotation: 23° internal, 12° external
- Forward lean: 14°
Footwear Outsole Construction
Durable dual-compound Vibram® sole with specially designed tread pattern improves edge control, heel braking and smearing while climbing.
- Gaiter: High-density CORDURA® with TPU reinforcements
- Sole: Vibram® Procline dual compound rubber
- Spoiler: Grilamid® 60% fibreglass
- Cuff: Carbon fibre with over-injected Grilamid® 30% carbon fibre charged
- Shell: Grilamid®
- Liner: Procline Support thermoformable EVA liner